Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title: Tuesday, February 19
date: Wednesday, February 20, 2008
time:9:28 PM
Today, i wake up at 8 am as my lesson start at 11 am because the first two period is crn role-play test and it not my turn, my turn is tomorrow. i went to school early as i meeting Wei Qiang at 10 am but by the time I reach School is already 10.20 am and I was late. So I quickly call him and get to know that he was with his friend at the library, so I went to find him. Actually we meet so early was suppose to practice for our role-play but since he was chatting with his friend so at the same time as i don't want to disturb them talk so I read my magazine. After that i went up to the locker first, on the way there, I saw Jia Wei so we went up together. When reaching the locker, we saw Agnes & Wan Chin. After putting things, they say they want to go cafe 2 so I went along with them. After eating, i called Wei Qiang and get to know that teacher cancel lesson. What! so we having 3 hours break and they decided to go changi airport, on the way walking out of the school, i saw Kevin , PK and Ben and we have some chat while Agnes went up to locker. So Agnes told us to go first, while walking to the bus stop with Jia Wei & Wan Chin, i saw them again and they was on the way home, so good. When we reach the airport, it so big and nice. We went there for a walk and after that we went back for lesson. After lesson we went back home and I went to Sun Plaza with my family to have my dinner.


comment? / top