
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: Happy Birthday Pei Wen
Today finsh school at 1 pm and went home get bath and come out library use com till now. I can't i use till so long le just to do my blog and song download. Shit! I still haven't do my IAC. Firstly will be posting abt last sunday. Last sunday meet up with rou ting & sabrina to do hannah birthday present. We went to national library lst then starbuck ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After that they went to eat dinner and walk around. I went back yishun OCC to find Jun Hao & Jia Wen to play pool. We play till 12 plus and the cost is 43.20 bucks. After that we walked home. For Monday & tuesday, i went back home after school then went to library to play com as my house no internet. No photo for both day because i didn't go out. |
|