
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: Today, school nothing much happen. I realise that i am addicted to pool nowdays and tomorrow will be meeting er zi early for pool. Just now should be meeting Roger my ex boss for dinner but he really very f***, let us wait for one hour then in the end he said he reach the taxi stand and made us walk around there 4 times yet can't saw him. In the end we went back home, Agnes brother came to fetch her back then i take bus home. I was drop at my house bus stop and while on the way home, i went to takeaway the four season bean. Then after buying, i walked back home and when i reached my block, i realise a guy was following me home. At first i thought nothing, then when i going to reach the lift, he called me and said ' miss, can i get to know you'. Lolz, i seriously get fighten by him and i just use hand signal to say no to him then he said kk bye bye back to me and walked off. I saw he was siting at my block. Hmmm... i think i still look not that ugly ba, hahas. If not won't have guy want to know me. I still wondering when he start to follow me and don't know hahas. Just now got a message from yang hao saying tomrrow going to double O, hahas. I thought he said next thursday lolz. Really don't know i can go in anot cos my birthday is next wednesday, hope that i really can go in tomorrow. ok, today post till here, going to do work le |
|