
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: Recently, i keep fall asleep in bus and miss my stop. I was lazy to wake up and i miss my IAC lesson today. I reached school around 10 plus and went to cafe 1 meet up with Sabrina they all. On the way there, i received a bad new that i need to cancel my work today due to my dad birthday, bo bian. Then have a chat with Clement about something, may be he right, i should stop all my nonsome from now, i understand you want me to be good. As you said, i should learn to love myself but who don't want, sometime is just that the situation is different. After school, i went back to yishun and have dinner with family, i think it since so long for me not having dinner with them le. I also saw Ah long, my nephew. He forever so cute, i love him alot. I was so happy that he still remember me because i have long time didn't saw him le, i enjoy to playing with him, hear them keep calling me, the way he want me to hold him to walk and take care of him. After dinner go back cut cake then i went home, it call a day for me. |
|