
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA XIAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA LING I been so long not posting due to Chinese New Year. I will be posting some post of outing for pevious days next time as i'm now still in Yishun, can't really upload photo all that and will update my outing post soon when i'm in redhill. Recently i'm encounter things doesn't really good. Althought i'm look good nowaday but who can really know my true feeling, wheather i'm happy or not. woo~ you are so beautiful to me 在我眼里你永远最美 连你一个微笑也都会让我醉 你所谓的幸福我想给 以为手不放开就是痴心绝对 太愚昧难道 笑容没了距离有了快乐也走了 还是真心走了彼此不信任了 终于懂了真的 很想说有你是幸福的 很想说我的心是你的 很想说你真的误解了 很想说你真的忘记了 my love 笑容没了距离有了快乐也走了 还是真心走了彼此不信任了 终于懂了真的 很想说有你是幸福的 很想说我的心是你的 很想说你真的误解了 很想说你真的忘记了 很想说会好好疼你的 很想说爱你是自由的 很想说你是否听见了 很想说你真的忘记了 爱了就有坚持理由 别说我会留在路口 不会走 爱你会直到最后 很想说有你是幸福的 很想说我的心是你的 很想说你真的误解了 很想说你真的忘记了 很想说会好好疼你的 很想说爱你是自由的 很想说你是否听见了 很想说我们可不可以复合 This song i really like it. Okay, i will be ending here. I will upload more about pevious different outing i went, in my next post. |
|