
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEVIN I'm back to post again, nowadays lazy to blog so this post will be a few days back. 7 Apr, meet Kor Kor, Dickson & Sao Sao, Feng at Tampines Mrt Station at 10 am and we are heading to Pulau Ubin. I so excited, I have around 3 years not been to there. I still remember last time i went there with Kevin, Ben, Pock Kai, Ni Kang & Agnes to celebrated Agnes's birthday, so now went there to cycling. We cycle for couple of hours and i'm always the person who cycle in the front because they two too slow le. After cycling, we dinning at the seafood restaurant there for dinner and chat chiting. We left around 5 pm then because of Dickson good idea of taking bus 59, it a long journey bus and sit untill my butt pain, thanks ar! So drop at Bradell and they going home. I went down to Vivo City, Meet Amos & Reno at Dhoby Ghuat Mrt Station, I know i let you all wait very long, peiseh. Then headed down to meet Joelin, Darius, Baoer & Peiling for dinner. After that they walked around then Joelin, Darius & Peiling left and we went to Ben & Jerry, Amos, thanks for the treat. After eating, we went to slack awhile then bus home.
|
|