
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

title: Leave me alone if you just need a person entertain you when you're bored I have been working in Ion Xin Wang for a few weeks. It a not bad place to work at, people over there kinda not a problem for me get along with them but sometimes it won't go smoothly. There still a quarrel between me & Auntie, dish washer. May be is my temper hot or the auntie make me hot, this doesn't happen to me before since i work so long. Brother!! You know i miss you alot? But you went to NS already and you still can't book out. Ohter than that, Kor Kor i also miss you. I feel like going to your outlet work, but you don't accept me. Heard that you not enough people but why you don't want to find me? I know you are always try to console me when i throwing my temper but i really want to go your side, can't I? Sometimes The outcome of things won't always turn out as what you want. At the same time you put so much hope but in the end it just end up a disappointment.
Labels: Feelings |
|