Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title: Who am I?
date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010
time:2:42 AM
In the middle of night, tears came to me. Why i will end up in this situation? I realised i really don't understand myself slowly and what i want. Who am i right now? What i really want? i have been asking myself over and over again but i still can't get a answer. Will sadness leave me? happiness came to me? there lots of question without a answer. People around me are start to leave me, please don't leave me behind, i need you.


I need someone by my side. Please don't dump me away!! Please guide me out and I'm lost right now. Will anyone hear me out?


I promise i will try not be wild, i will more decent. I know i'm not good enough and please bear with me


Will a broken heart heal?

Labels:



comment? / top