Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title: Recap post
date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
time:2:26 AM
I have just came back from Hannah birthday celebration. Celement, Sabrina, Hannah & Me went to Clark Quay at night. The night is great to have them around, I'm really enjoy going out with you guys. I realised it's time for me to quit clubbing seriously, I have been going to pub with some friends on last saturday. Although things and people are stress me out but i still need to encounter it myself. Everyone have their own stress, it juz depend on how you handle it.


















































































































comment? / top