Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title:
date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
time:6:13 PM
Finally im already used to it without you in my life le. It's a good news for me. Even though I will saw you but I can don't talk to you. You and me just a stranger now. I'm happy that without you in my life. I still got many people really care for me around me. Thanks for accompany me and consoling me for this week. I can say I have pull over of those days!! I love you guys!! who accompany by my side.



comment? / top