Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title: Post with photo!!
date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
time:11:29 PM
Finally after so many post, I'm gonna update some photo today. Yesterday went to Amos house for dinner, thanks for the steamboat!! anyway, stay overnight at his house and i fall asleep on the chair. Somehow in between I'm unhappy with something, am i small gas, hmmm.. i also don't know, laugh. Raymond and Boon Ping are asking me go back northpoint work, shall i? but if i really go back, somehow I'm feel guilty. I also will feel sorry to Jack, bored. I really can't decided.





























































































































A cute coke lighter!!






































A little gift from Sabrina. So sweet of her. Appreciated it in heart♥














Done by Amos after Mahjong session over his house!!



Sabrina♥ thanks for all your little note you have wrote to me since i know you till now. I seriously appreciated it. We will still contact even we are in different path in the future. We won't be drift apart, ever it does, i will try my best to pull it back ♥

Things like school work are really stress me out of no where else. It heavy and heavy till i hardly breath. In ohter hand, I'm worry of my attendance, there a chance i may get debar from the exam. There no else blame but me!! Sometimes it hard for me to coop my study and work together and it might need to give up one of it.






comment? / top