Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!



profile
STELLA FONG

19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover

Chat Room



Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
title: heart words post
date: Friday, February 25, 2011
time:12:53 AM
I'm seriously so down mood nowsaday. Guy and friends out there, you can saw my laugh, my smile and you think I'm really happy? I'm started to question myself too. I wanna cry out most of the time but is there any shoulder for me to lend it on? I have met so many guy out there but isn't it a player too? Alcohol is just a way i used to forget myself, that why I'm a alcoholic. which guys around me is real and which is player that just want to play me out? I really can't figure out. I'm losing my ways right now. Will the right one appear and bring me along? I really need you, need the one who love me truly to hold me hand and walk out with me. Don't ever judge me by look cos that not me. No one can understand me by look. If people out there think I'm play, flirt or easy going gal. I'm sorry to say I'm not. If you have this mindset before, i think you are not suitable to be my friends.


comment? / top