Happy or Emo, it's up to you!!
profile
STELLA FONG
19 yearsold
Pool&Photo taking lover
Chat Room
Connection
Agnes
Alica (bebe)
Amos
Denise(Sistaz)
Jeroen
Jia Wen
Joelin(loves)
Kevin
Ni Kang
Rou Ting (Lao gong)
Sabrina (Mei Nv)
Xiao Doll
Xiao fire
thanks
©
* étoile
filante
inspiration/colours:
mintyapple
icons:
cablelines
reference:
x
/
x
past
♥
February 2008
♥
March 2008
♥
April 2008
♥
June 2008
♥
July 2008
♥
August 2008
♥
November 2009
♥
December 2009
♥
January 2010
♥
February 2010
♥
March 2010
♥
April 2010
♥
May 2010
♥
June 2010
♥
August 2010
♥
September 2010
♥
October 2010
♥
November 2010
♥
December 2010
♥
January 2011
♥
February 2011
♥
March 2011
♥
April 2011
title
:
date
: Tuesday, April 19, 2011
time
:1:57 AM
Well I'm start to work as a Full time job in Xing Wang from tml. OMG!! Didn't expact i will ok!! Nvm, I should stop my Clubbing life for awhile liao and is like sianz ttm. I think i will be busy and very less can blog. I should end here. Night!!
comment?
/
top